Care & Clearning
- We prepare and pack our hats with great care and dedication and expect you to adopt the same kind of attitude towards these hats.
- Hats made of Fur and Wool-felt should be kept away from moisture. If for any reason a hat gets wet, shake off the excess water and allow the hat to dry completely on a stand in a natural way. While the hat dries,you are required to clean up the fluff by using a brush with firm bristles.
- Do not dry the hat next to heating elements or under direct sunlight.
- Clean the hat by using a brush with firm natural bristles only.
- Do not use the same side of brush on dark and bright colours.
- Do not use any chemicals to clean the hat.
- Store the hat in a spacious box and air them out every 4 weeks.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com